We're all in this together, and together is a beautiful place to be.
To help ensure the safest possible experience together, I have put extra measures in place for the safety your family and mine.
- I have drastically cut down on the number of sessions I am booking at this time. I now only shoot a maximum of 1-2 sessions per week to minimise contact with multiple families over a short period of time.
- I am not currently booking mini sessions.
- There is no fee to reschedule your session due to illness or close contact.
- All clients are required to fill out a 'Keeping Us Safe' questionnaire prior to our session together.
- With the exception of my current Small Business clients, all of my sessions are shot outdoors.
- For this reason, I no longer offer in home sessions.
- Apart from my floor throw there are no shared props/closet items. You are welcome to bring your own props, blankets, moses baskets along to your session.
- And ofcourse all upcoming clients will be notified of any flu-like symptoms occurring in my home or possible close contacts.